- Database maintenance, scrubs, vertical lists
- Volunteer Management
- Membership reports
- Membership drives, retention strategies
Board of Directors:
- Management of the Board Meetings
- Preparation of reports on financials, membership data, agendas, minutes, etc.
- Goal and milestone tracking
- Communication with all principals involved in association
- National Liaison – calls, reports, etc.
- Prompt and professional response to all association inquiries, calls, email, etc.
- Mailings - Snail & E-mail
- Sponsorship benefit fulfillment
- Requests for Proposals (RFP's)
- Vendor negotiations, contracts
- Venue (locations, contracts, specs, set up)
- Food & Beverage requirements, review of BEOs
- Audio Visual vendor coordination
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Registration staff, signage, name tags, general meeting supplies, speaker gifts, and more
- Online registration and meeting fee collections
- Pre and post registration reports and tracking
- Communication & coordination of speakers, panelists, PowerPoint's, etc.
- Planning calendar and comparisons with community calendars
- Any print needs (brochures, handouts, signs)
- Project Management for Meetings, Conferences, Galas, Award Banquets
- Maintaining all account payables and receivables
- Monthly financial reports via QuickBooks
- Event and Membership financial reports
- Assist in audits, tax filings, etc as needed
- Compliance at the State and Federal level to remain in good standing
Marketing & Communications:
- Regular e-newsletters to your mailing list on the schedule you choose – weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.
- Website maintenance and content updates
- Press release postings
- Calendar postings for your meetings/events
- Track attendance growth at events
- Report attendance growth and suggest ways to target new attendees